Ten fun things to say when you are trapped in a lift (translation: elevator) with someone cute. This is especially fun when it is you who has cut the power.
- (bodly) I am feeling rather peckish – may I lick your eyeball?
- (coyly) You will not mind – I need to sharpen my butcher’s knife.
- (savagely) There is not really enough air in here for both of us.
- (meaninglessly) Of course I did not kill her. Well, not intentionally.
- (angrily) Are the the girl who cut in front of me at the lights?
- (softly) Knives, knives, knives, knives, knives, knives, knives …
- (spitefully) You people do not deserve to live after what you did.
- (menacingly) Out of the two of us who do you think I should kill?
- (piously) Her liver did not taste as nice after I had been to church.
- (lovingly) You know, if I were you I would starts screaming now.